2. Go to IMDb and find a quote dialogue from each movie.
3. Post them in your own LJ for everyone to guess, but not before you take a crack at these!
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling/using IMDb search functions
Girl: You won't?
Boy: You're too weird.
What a dope! He slipped on a rope, now look at 'em shiver! Beg for mercy, rich man!"
5. Ahhh... the sounds of love: su-EEEEE! Oink, oink!
Man 2: He quit?
Man 1: No, no, no. I lost him. I think he is in the west wing somewhere. Sometimes at night I think I hear him crying. It's most distressing.
Guy 2: Don't tease me about my hobbies. I don't tease you about being an asshole.
Guy 2: You started spouting poetry. "I love you Sorsha! I worship you Sorsha!" You almost got us killed!
Guy 1: "I love you Sorsha?" I don't love her, she kicked me in the face! I hate her... Don't I?
Guy 2: Wow. You guys are on a completely different level of swearing here.
Guy 1's Mom: He really took my boy under his wind. Very nice man.
Guy 1: His mother caught us in the basement. She screamed, "I told you not to bring them here." He said, "Don't you'll frighten them away!"
15. Guy 1: Hey. Are you glad to see me, or is this a shotgun in your pocket? [toss gun away; it fires] All right, you've heard it. How's this for a deal? I hire you back, pay you twice your original salary, and offer you a vice president position. Would you like my office?
Guy 2: No, I don't like your office.
Guy 1: That's SO YOU!
Guy 2: What's the catch?
Guy 1: The catch... [sniffs] ...is that you need to shower, little man. You are RIPE! Whoo!